Saturday, February 19, 2011

UGH!!!!

I was going through the process of trying to find a new blog(going through TONS of family blogs to find one)and it said that you are not invited to this blog. WHY THE H*LL WOULD YOU HAVE ME GO TO A BLOG I"M NOT INVITED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't make any sense!!!! An another time it said that this blog has been deleted! Why would you try to show me a deleted  blog!?! Ok, that was my complaint of the day(this is writing so I need to clarify, that was sarcastic, I'm not going to complain everyday). Oh, if you have a World of Magic(app on the ipod touch or iphone that needs wifi) account, my character is Perio, a ranger on the server bigmama. The characters a lanos person.... Its also level 14, but soon to level up. My mage account is BunnyBomb, it's level 5(again soon to level up) and its also lanos and on bigmama. If you're a level 7+ you can get into a guild called TeknoKitty. contact Perio for that one, and for any level you can get into toastXD, contact BunnyBomb for that one..... I'm bored and they both could use more guild members is why I'm saying this......
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment